UTRA SCIF Barrier - SOLID is designed to be used in Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facilities (SCIF's). UTRA SCIF Barrier - SOLID has a minimum shielding effectiveness of 91.7 dB measured between the frequencies of 30 MHz and 18 GHz.
ULTRA SCIF Barrier is a heavy duty radiant barrier sheet made up of a single layer of woven polyethylene material bonded to and sandwiched between two highly reflective aluminum foil surfaces. In addition to being a highly effective radiant barrier, ULTRA SCIF Barrier solid is also an approved vapor barrier.
- 48" wide x 125' long or 500 square feet per roll
PRODUCT SPECIFIC APPLICATION:
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF's)
- Highly reflective radiant barrier surface
- Thermal performance unaffected by moisture
- Durable - yet flexible - woven polyethylene base
- Reflects 97% of Radiant Heat (with (1) adjacent airspace)Unrolls and cuts easily
- Increases sound attenuation for SCIF's
ULTRA SCIF Barrier - SOLID was tested at MET Laboratories, Inc., 914 West Patapsco Avenue, Baltimore, MD. All equipment used in making physical determinations is accurate and bears recent traceability to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Testing evaluated the ULTRA SCIF Barrier samples provided using IEEE-299 guidelines. The test results confirmed that UTRA SCIF Barrier - SOLID has a minimum shielding effectiveness of 91.7 dB measured between the frequencies of 30 MHz and 18 GHz. If you would like to receive additional information please call 1 (800) 216-1223.
DO YOU NEED ASSISTANCE?
Please call us at 1 (800) 216-1223 or CLICK HERE to contact us by email and see other ways that we can be reached after hours.